The underlying infrastructure of SoftPhoneApp regardless of the way you connect: be it desktop or mobile app or via physical telephone has a raft of features and resilience baked in. Enjoy the value and certainty of our Flat Chat included call plans with the confidence that the flexibility and features included with SoftPhoneApp makes no compromise with reliability and security.
Resilient and Secure.
• SoftPhoneApp is housed in geographically diverse Tier 1 data centres on a hardware and software stack with multiple layers of redundancy baked in. The platform is protected by physical and biometric security, encryption, system optimisation, and 24/7 monitoring.
• In the event of a power outage, inclement weather, or a major disaster in your area, your operations can continue without interruption. With the SoftPhoneApp mobile apps never miss a call on your smartphone or tablet.
• SoftPhoneApp carrier grade infrastructure is underpinned via our Tier 1 data centre partnerships. Multiple, carrier diverse uplinks to the key, best of breed telecommunications providers in Australia ensures the reliability of the platform.
Lower overall costs and increase ROI.
• Eliminating on-premise PBX hardware reduces initial capex as well as the long-term, hidden costs of maintenance and expansion.
• The simplicity of SoftPhoneApp means there are no “sunk costs,” so you’re spared the expense of specialised IT staff or outside vendors. Legacy systems require onsite support for everything from troubleshooting to adding new extensions, and manufacturer-specific training is required to service these devices. With SoftPhoneApp you can manage the entire system online.
• The intuitive user interface of SoftPhoneApp allows user to easily modify powerful features such as call handling, voicemail, greetings, and much more without IT assistance.
• Understanding your bill, particularly when SoftPhoneApp, is combined with our Flat Chat all-inclusive call packages has never been easier. One, easy to read bill for all of your business communications.
Keep your existing numbers - You can migrate your existing telephone numbers to make, receive and transfer crystal clear voice calls and enjoy the following features:
Auto-attendant – set different rules depending on time of day – out of hours calls could be met with a greeting or auto diverted to a mobile.
Voicemail/voicemail to email – your emails are delivered direct to your email making reviewing and sharing voice mails easier than ever.
IVR(Menu Options) – eg. Press 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.
Call Queues – calls can be placed in line waiting for the next available team member Conference – Do you have a remote workforce? Communicate easily through the inbuilt conferencing facility Connect multiple locations and mobile and remote workers.
• No matter where your staff are, as long as they are able to connect to the internet, all staff either office based or remote workers are connected into a single, seamless communications system
• Download one of our supported mobile apps to your smartphones or tablet and enjoy all of the functionality of the SoftPhoneApp system: voice, messaging, presence, conferencing, online meetings, and access to the corporate directory. Users make and receive phone calls using their extensions or direct numbers.
• Employees can make and receive phone calls using the main business number or their direct line, regardless of which device they use: a desk phone, a personal or corporate smartphone or desktop. Ideal for reducing mobile roaming charges for international business travellers.
• Get new phone numbers, locations, phone lines, and extensions up and running the same day. With the included SoftPhoneApp desktop and mobile apps you don’t have to wait for equipment to be shipped and installed before you can start working.
• For users who require telephony hardware, SoftPhoneApp supports a range of desk, cordless and conference phones to meet the needs of all staff members.
• Make HD voice and conference calls
• View, send and receive ultra high-definition HD video up to 1080p
• Detachable, full screen video window
• Standard telephony features include single click to call, speakerphone, mute, 3 way calls, and ability to transfer, forward and hold calls
• Call recording
• Comprehensive Call History with grouping, recording management, filtering and exporting, all from the History panel
• Set display and sound alerts for incoming calls
• Hide your ID for calls
• Employ "Do Not Disturb" function for audio and video calls
• Missed calls indicator
• Support for voicemail with Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
• Send instant messages to from your contact list when you see they are online
• Send 1:1 messages or start a Chat Room for group chats
• Create public or private Chat Rooms to streamline conversations
• Use @ mentions to notify/alert contacts within Chat Rooms
• Control pop-up notification and sound alerts for incoming IMs
• Employ "Do Not Disturb" function for blocking incoming Instant Messages
• Preview hyperlinks within messages
• Send files, images, videos and documents within 1:1 messages
• ake screen captures and send directly within 1:1 messages
• Set your presence status so team members know how and when to get a hold of you best
• Receive or block notification alerts for contacts' presence status updates
• Establish unique privacy rules for your presence status for individual contacts
• Manage, sort and filter contacts with support for contact avatars
• Synchronize your contacts with Microsoft Outlook® personal address book (Windows only) or Mac Address Book (Mac only)
• Integrate G Suite contacts into your address book
• Create groups for contacts with the ability to place one contact in several groups
• Set a default contact method for each contact
• Add a contact during a call
• Search contacts by name, number, email address or Jabber id (jid)
• Focused around your address book, SoftPhoneApp's contact-centric interface gives you more ways to make, receive and manage your calls and IMs
• Navigate contacts, favourites, call history and dial pad with just a click of your mouse
• Scale SoftPhoneApp to different sizes to maximize space on your desktop
• Support for both Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
• Place an audio or a video call, send an IM, and see presence information directly from the mini-contact card that appears when you hover over a contact
• Secure communications across voice, video and messaging
• Advanced security with signaling and media encryption via TLS and SRTP
• Firewall traversal and compliance with the latest standards (ICE, STUN, & TURN)